Plugins

#verification
Proofrail for OpenClaw@410979729
#proofrail#evidence-first

Proofrail for OpenClaw: execution harness, runtime guardrails, evidence-first changes, and verification gates for OpenClaw agents.

93
LYGO Lattice Pulse@deepseekoracle
#lygo#lattice

LYGO Lattice Pulse — live Haven heartbeat, stack verify, registry compare, star chart gate, alignment readiness

79
TraceProof Runtime@traceproof
#message-proofs#provenance

TraceProof core verification runtime for OpenClaw: one trace per session, verified IN/OUT message proofs, bundled grounding, and public TraceProof skill.

124
ANTI NK CAPTCHA@sigridjineth
#captcha#dprk

North Korea regime criticism CAPTCHA — verify candidates are not DPRK operatives by asking them to type anti-regime phrases

88
ClawPhylax — did that actually work?@aeneassoft
#agent-diagnostics#verification

Did that actually work? Did my message actually go out? Is this safe to send? Why did my request fail? Should I stop and ask? Am I going in circles? What did I lose in compaction? 22 answers for OpenClaw agents from a local ledger of every request and tool outcome. Verify skills before install; see where installed skills send data; catch silent failures (tool said ok, wire said 403); confirm message delivery against the channel API; keep secrets from leaving. No cloud, no telemetry, observe-only by default, MIT.

24